Stainless spokes?

Moderators: ghulst, DR-Big, zappa.suzuki

Plaats reactie
bluesman

Colleagues,
Does anybody knows any place where I can buy full set of stainless steel spokes for DR800 SR43 rear wheel?
CrazyWezel
Contacteer:

no idea, try adje he sells almost everything :lol:
gehad en verstoten;
-DR BIG SR43 RR4
-KX 250 Enduro
current:
-DR BIG SR43 EBGIO

Onze nieuwe webwinkel! óók voor de brommerrijders! (camelbag's/O.R.S e.d)
www.prepworld.nl !
erwindob

Anders Haan wheels
#777 - Mijn fotoboekenplank
adje

Als ik weet hoe lang en hoe dik ze zijn en hoe de hoek is van de spaak dan weet ik of ik ze kan leveren.

Ik weet dat Bluesman Nederlands kan leze maar het niet zo goed kan schrijven :wink:

P.S. hoe gaat het met de spullen die ik voor je balhoofd gemaakt heb ?
Rekluse Z-Start "don't get left behind"

www.adfransenmxparts.nl ( Rekluse import - verkoop en service )

Afbeelding Afbeelding

http://www.rekluse.com/
bluesman

Adje,
It perfect - all parts you made just 100% good! :)
I am almost done with work, but currently stuck with few small things - adjusting supermoto wheels/respoking etc., I will need to work out lenght of all all wheel spacers for 2 sets of wheels (I have them, just need to understand which to put where to get ability of quick wheels change etc.)
Here is where I am so far:
1. Forks installed completely
2. Brakes - done
3. Front 21" wheel - different bearing, adjusted for WP Forks
4. Front 17" wheel - Husaberg hub on 3.5 rim, DR 300mm brake disk re-drilled and installed on Husaberg hub
5. Rear 17" stock wheel - intact
6. Another wide 17" rear wheel (4.25 rim) - DR hub ready to be respoked to wide rim, but stock DR spokes look like sh...t, so I want more reliable stainless there.
Plan is:
1. Get stainless spokes for rear wheel
2. Send 17" wheels for adjustment to wheel shop in Leuven
3. Cut/adjust wheel spacers for front wheels from set of spacers I have - easy work, 30 mins for all on my small lathe
4. Make ignition lock holder to bolt to WP forks
5. Prepare second front fender for smaller wheel
6. Assemble variant with 17" sumo wheels, test; assemble setup with 21/17 offroad wheels, test.
7. Ride it and save money for Wilbers rear shock :)

Afbeelding
bluesman

Spokes sizes:
Diameter 4 mm
18 short spokes, lenght of straight part 105 mm, lenght of bent part together with "head" 16 mm, angle of bend 15 degrees
18 long spokes, lenght of straight part 150 mm, lenght of bent part together with "heand" 16 mm, angle 15 degrees
letsgo21

Damn, that looks like a nice setup!!!
I called a friend of mine, but he didnt came up with an adress for those spokes...
How much does those extreme forks cost nowadays? I mean in general, no lucky ebay catch :)
I'm thinking of fork/brakes update, but i'm stuck with making the decision AT/KLR/WP forks...
bluesman

No probs - I spoke to Rudi, he gave me simple answer - bring wheels to us, we send them to Leuven wheel shop we often sending stuff to, they will do it :) Sorted :)

WP Extremes ranging from 250 "buy now" to 450 "buy now".
They recognised to be probably one of best enduro forks of that size, next in line is USD WPs 48mm.
Check what Shifty done - those forks are not expensive on eBay now and seem to be even easier to install than RWU Extremes.
I just wanted RWU forks :) I am kinda older guy :)
I paid 430 I think euros for whole set - forks, spare fork covers, wheels, Bermbo caliper (sold it), some sprockets and other stuff I probably flog on eBay.
But if you bid you may get Extremes quite cheap. 150-200 euros easily.

http://cgi.ebay.de/Gabel-White-Power-WP ... 240%3A1318

http://cgi.ebay.de/50er-Extreme-Gabel-W ... 240%3A1318

BTW - are you going to Moto Retro beurs "brocante" in Brabanthal in Haasrode this Sunday? I never miss it :)
Plaats reactie